Here is the recipe for the Man Cave Cocktail. Enjoy.
Yes, there is a man cave cocktail for you to enjoy in the confines of your sacred space. Invite your friends over for some tasting sessions and ensure Uber is on hand to take them home afterwards. Driving is not an option. Of course, if there are certain ingredients in this recipe that do not float your boat, simply swap them out for something else. This recipe is by no means set in stone. Perhaps adding beer may be a preference? Or maybe, like me, you cannot stand cinnamon and just want to ignore that ingredient altogether.
What you will need for a man cave cocktail
- 1 ½ oz. (45ml) Aged Dark Rum
- ½ oz. (15ml) Grand Marnier
- ⅓ oz. (10ml) Toasted Coconut/Orange Peel/Cinnamon Syrup
- 2-4 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Orange Peel
Preparing The Man Cave Cocktail
- Cool down the serving glass by stirring ice water for a few minutes. Dump out the water.
- Light a cigar and trap the smoke in the chilled serving glass. Set aside.
- In a mixing glass, combine the toasted coconut/orange peel/cinnamon syrup, angostura bitters, Grand Marnier, aged dark rum. Add ice and stir well.
- Flip the serving glass and strain mix over ice.
- Drop in an orange peel and rest cigar on edge of glass. Enjoy responsibly!
This Man Cave Cocktail recipe was courtesy of the Tipsy Bartender http://www.Facebook.com/TipsyBartender
A bit of reading for more in-depth knowledge about the man cave:
- The Origins of the Man Cave
- What Makes a Great Man Cave Bar
- Origins of man cave games.
- Why man cave furniture is essential.
Looking for something to add to your man cave or still searching for great gift ideas?: