Here is the recipe for the Man Cave Cocktail. Enjoy.
- 1 ½ oz. (45ml) Aged Dark Rum
- ½ oz. (15ml) Grand Marnier
- ⅓ oz. (10ml) Toasted Coconut/Orange Peel/Cinnamon Syrup
- 2-4 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Orange Peel
Preparing The Man Cave Cocktail
- Cool down the serving glass by stirring ice water for a few minutes. Dump out the water.
- Light a cigar and trap the smoke in the chilled serving glass. Set aside.
- In a mixing glass, combine the toasted coconut/orange peel/cinnamon syrup, angostura bitters, Grand Marnier, aged dark rum. Add ice and stir well.
- Flip the serving glass and strain mix over ice.
- Drop in an orange peel and rest cigar on edge of glass. Enjoy responsibly!
This Man Cave Cocktail recipe was courtesy of the Tipsy Bartender http://www.Facebook.com/TipsyBartender
A bit of reading for more in-depth knowledge about the man cave:
- The Origins of the Man Cave
- What Makes a Great Man Cave Bar
- Origins of man cave games.
- Why man cave furniture is essential.
Looking for something to add to your man cave or still searching for great gift ideas?: